As a Lagosian things you should avoid doing in Lagos
1. Never date a girl that is so popular in the crib to the extent that some area boys are showing interest in, if you don’t want to be used as a scapegoat.
2. Never board a bus that is full of male passengers, not registered and also not loading from a designated bus stop or park. There’s a high probability that you just enter ONE CHANCE.
3. Never wear a combination of complete yellow, blue, red and black and also don’t show some cult signs around a university campus in Lagos, if you’re not a cult member.
4. The best way to beat Lagos traffic is by using commercial or private car. You should also learn to leave your house very early in the morning and never enter late at night, these are the best way to avoid the traffic jam.
5. It is very easy for the police officers in Lagos to tag you with any sort of crime, everything is a crime in Lagos. avoid an argument with police officers and save yourself from stress by always having a valid ID card on you.
6. At all cost, if you want to avoid interfering or looking, anytime you see strangers fighting don’t try to be part of that judgement justice.
7. Be polite and very open-minded
8. If you want to use waterways transportation consider buying your own personal life jacket.
9. Avoid street transactions at places like Lagos island, Computer village, Sabo-Yaba, go into the shops if necessary, collect the receipt.
10. Don’t misbehave in the public because some jobless people will just video you upload it on social media.
11. If a stranger in Lagos, get a driver to drive you around the town, driving yourself gives a high probability of your involvement in a car accident. The reason is that Lagosians don’t know road signs and driving in a crazy manner.
12. Having tattoos and piercing in Lagos will automatically lead to police harassment. Nigeria police would assume you that you are a criminal.
ONE CHANCE: this is part of the criminal activities that occur between public transporters and passengers. The driver would pretend as if the transportation is genuine and kidnap the passages in order to rob them of their belongings, rape both child and adult, they usually do not depart from donated bus stop because of their evil act, their fares are usually cheaper. Lagosians tag this act ‘one chance’ but the standard word should be ‘commercial bus robbers’
I really hope that you enjoyed the article. If yes, don’t forget to like, follow and share using the share buttons below
Thanks for reading
Femi Factor – Afrobyte EP
MC Makopolo – Dead Body in the Boot (Prank Video)
Download Bovi – Banana Republic | President Meets With Edo Candidates (Episode 2)
Download Bovi – Banana Republic | The Inauguration (Episode 1)
Top 10 Nigerian Songs Today (September 2020)
2020 AFRIMMA Award – See Full List of Nominees/Contestants
Sad!!! – BBNaija 2020; Erica Unfollows Kiddwaya, Reasons Being That He Discovered He Was Behind Her Disqualification.
Mark Angel & Yawa Skit – NON – REFUNDABLE (Full Video)
Disgraceful Photos From Ghana’s Version of Big Brother Called ‘Big Brethren’
See How Tiwa Savage, Patoranking, Fireboy and Adekunle Gold’s Albums Performed in Their First Week